Stimulate the potential of young people at the grassroots level and increase social mobility
Young people who are interested in sports and meet economic conditions (including young people who are part of CSSA recipient families)
Provides 120 hours of sports training for two years. Most of the sports training is taught by the current or former Hong Kong team on behalf of athletes. The officers come from all walks of life and promote change with different wisdom.
The Condensed Sports Fund stimulates the sports and charity spirit of local grassroots youth and creates equal learning opportunities to enhance their social mobility.
- Serving approximately 150 students (June 2015)
- Provide each student with 120 hours of sports training for two years
- Provide some students with a 30-hour non-sports training experience for two years
The Condensed Sports Fund is a Hong Kong registered charity (IRS: 91/12703) dedicated to providing two years of free physical education for young people from low-income families. The Fund currently employs about 100 students in various districts of Hong Kong to participate in jazz dance, hockey and women's football. It also provides equipment and sponsors for open competitions. Most of the courses are taught by current or former Hong Kong team members. In addition, the fund also provides whole-person learning experiences, such as elderly people living alone and matching personal tutors.
The purpose of the Condensed Sports Fund is to:
- Condensation believes that young people need the positive energy of sportsmanship. Physical training can enhance confidence, perseverance and teamwork, and then stimulate potential.
- Condensation is important to believe in public competition. By providing quality sports activities, young people in low-income families are able to recognize their personal goals and practice their ideals unswervingly.
- Condensation believes that social responsibility is a civic duty. We unite low-income community groups to help them connect with the community, including the government, business and public sectors, to promote social understanding of low-income families and promote social development.
- "Inspired in Kwun Tong!" Condensed Women's Football
- Excited in Tuen Mun! Condensed Hockey
- Excited in Hung Hom! Condensed Swordsman
- "Inspired in Kowloon City!" Condensation skipping
- Excited in Sham Shui Po and Kwun Tong! Condensed Long Run
- "Inspired in Tin Shui Wai and Tsing Yi!" Condensed Tennis
- Excited in Sham Shui Po! Condensed Dance
- "Inspired in Kowloon City!" Condensed Soft Softball
- "Inspired in Kowloon City!" Condensed swimming
- Inspired in the North District! golf"
- Excited in Tuen Mun! Condensed Taekwondo