Donate to multiple charities
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
SPCA is the first charity in Hong Kong to deal with all aspects of animal welfare.
What They Do
SPCA's aim is to promote kindness and to prevent or suppress cruelty to animals as well as to take part in collection and rescue of abandoned, sick and injured animals.
We saved over 1,800 animals, found permanent homes for over 2,300 dogs, cates, reptiles and small animals, handled more than 37,000 emergency cases, and helped desex over 14,000 animals. Your assistance is essential for us to help take care of animals in need.
SPCA is Hong Kong’s oldest and largest animal welfare organisation. Throughout the decades, its mission remains “to promote kindness to animals, to protect their health and welfare, to prevent cruelty, and through education, cultivate a deep respect for life in the community so that all living creatures may live together in harmony”.
The SPCA’s key areas of work are:
- Lobbying and campaigning for animal welfare and alleviating animal suffering
- Operating an Inspectorate to rescue animals, help enforce animal welfare law and initiate prosecution of offenders
- To find adopters for abandoned and rescued animals
- To help control animal population by de-sexing loosely owned and feral animals
- Monitoring of food animal welfare standards
- Education of the public and young people on animal welfare concepts
SPCA receives less than 1 percent of its income from Government subvention, and is highly reliant on public generosity for its ongoing work to protect animals!
Your sponsorship has given many animals a second chance in life and enables us to work on a better future for those which are still waiting.
We facilitate your charitable giving. Make direct donations, set up fundraising campaigns, send charity gift cards, redeem gift cards - all in support of Hong Kong charities.